Location: 1889 Preston White, Suite 104, Reston VA, 20191 - USA
- Overseeing the scope, schedule, budget, and quality of all projects.
- Managing and providing technical leadership for multiple projects, which vary in size, scope, and schedule.
- Ensuring that proper codes and standards are followed by all team members on all projects. Keep updated on all local county standard requirements and inform teams of any changes.
- Supporting staff development by delegating, reviewing, and mentoring the work of other structural engineers and technicians, and ensuring completeness and accuracy of design efforts.
- Assisting the CEO with all project administration and coordination tasks to help grow the company’s structural practice.
- Reviewing and analyzing activities, costs and operations and forecasts data to determine projects progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Preparing project management plans and reports.
- Managing estimation and planning activities for projects and finalizing timelines for completion of projects.
- Monitoring project status against set timeline.
- Managing project resources and interviewing new resources to ensure desired or forecasted project goals.
- Managing project engineers and technicians to ensure the quality of construction administration on-site at client projects.
- Fostering relationships with clients and contractors to ensure continued business dealings.
Position Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field plus three years of experience working as a Project Manager, Design Engineer or related field.
Special Requirements: Qualifying experience must include experience working as a Project Manager, Design Engineer or related field.
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: Principal, Advanced Design Solutions Inc -.1889 Preston White, Suite 104, Reston VA,20191.